Sunday 1 December 2013

November Favourites

To me, November has been one of my favourite month of this year. November has done me proud. This post is going to include my beauty favourites, fashion favourites and a couple of personal favourites.


Starting off with this perfume that i've purchased from ZARA quite a while ago. The scent is cherry and i think it smells just perfect during autumn/winter. It is quite strong but it's also very refreshing at the same time with the fruitiness of the cherry. As you can see i've used a lot of it already, i love it. The bottles itself look very expensive and sophisticated to me. I can't remember how much it cost but it was definitely worth it.



i've also been loving nude lipsticks as i wear a lot of heavy and dramatic eye makeup recently so i want to balance it out. The one that i've been loving in particular is this one from Topshop in the shade "FAWN". I like to apply my babylips from maybelline - which is another one of my favourite, because it is matte so i want to keep my lips moisturized.





Beanies! I literally have so many of them, they're definitely my favourite thing to wear during this colder months as it keeps me warm and they come in different colours and patterns. I personally like plain beanies but i'm starting to grow fonder on the christmas prints on beanies. Novelty beanies are definitely the one for me to get next time i'm going shopping though.



I don't usually read books but my close friend, Jessica got me into reading books recently and i decided to read this one; Looking for Alaska by John Green. I've always loved John Green books, The fault in our stars is my all time favourites and a lot of people have been suggesting me to read looking for alaska and i'm enjoying it immensely. I'm not going to tell you what it's about but i'm suggesting that you should read it because in my opinion it is so good.




November has showed me a lot of things, especially about friendship. I have learnt a lot about friendship in the last couple of weeks and i am so surprised with the amount of people i thought were my "friends". I guess i thought wrong but i'm glad i now know who my real friends are and i am so glad to have them. They are the gorgeous Hiba, Megan and Emily. Words can't explain how much i love them. i feel blessed to have them.



Last but not least, I'VE GOT A MAZ FOLLOW. If you don't know who Maz is, you're missing out. He's one of my favourite youtubers and yeah i've got a follow from him which means so much to me. And i also ordered his wristbands and unknowingly it came with his hand written signature. I was literally screaming haha aka fangirling. Not just that, his latest video about suicide made me love him even more. If you haven't seen it already and you're going through a hard time, then why not check it out, i'm sure it will help. I am genuinely so thankful to have an idol like him.  Here's the link to it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwaOpl4fm_0



I also adore this quote of his on the video 



Thank you for reading and i hope you have a wonderful time on Decemeber
Alya x

No comments:

Post a Comment