Friday 27 December 2013

Boxing Day Sales Haul

Hey lovelies
How was your Christmas? I hope you all had a good one :)
Today i'm going to go through my purchases from the Boxing Day sales. Boxing Day is one of my favourite day of the year because i love shopping too bits and what's not to love with a bargain. I only brought a couple of things but they're main pieces of the wardrobe.



Me and my friends were the first on the line for Topshop, we waited since 6 am when it opens at 8 but it was definitely worth it. Without further ado, let's get into it.


From Topshop aka my favourite shop, I got a boyfriend coat. Everyone's been raving about it and it's about time I get it so I got this blue one for only £25 reduced from £58. I'm still not sure about it but it's only £25, I just couldn't resist it and it's on trend right now so why not. I'm going to style it and maybe write a blog post about it.


Next thing i got from River Island is some new jegging; Molly jegging. I love jeggings because it looks like denim but it's extremely comfortable to wear. I already know that this will probably be one of my favourites of the month. I prefer a high waisted one but you know grab what you can before you regret it when it comes to sales. 


I also got this gorgeous black velvet playsuit- which i thought was a dress at first. Velvet is my favourite texture at the moment, i can't get enough of it. The collar made me fell in love with it even more. Collar and velvet are my two favourite thing to have on clothing items. And those two together is just perfect. It's also very flattering because it comes with a little belt attach to it. This one is in a size 10 and i'm originally a size 6 but i just can't resist it. It does look quite big on me but with the belt, i can adjust it. I'm starting to really like playsuit because i'm those kind of girls who loves to look quite girly but i'm really not, i move a lot. Short dresses is a no for me haha except for special occasions of course. I think playsuits makes an outfit look casual. I just adore this playsuit so much.



Last but not least is my new favourite pair of shoes. I've had my eyes on this for quite a while but i just never have the time/ money to buy it. This item is not on sale but i just love it so much. I've always loved wearing ankle boots but this has got to be my favourite pair. It give me a bit of height which i love because i'm so small. I literally hate my height so much and it makes me so insure when i go shopping with all my tall friends because i'm just so small but this will prevent that from happening now. The heel is not too high at all, it's very easy to walked with. I highly recommend this! Oh i forgot to mention, this is from H&M from £24.99 which i think is a reasonable price 


Alya x 

4 comments:

  1. Hi:) Just letting you know that you've been nominated on Liebster Blog Award:) You can read more here: http://filmsandpies.blogspot.de/2013/12/for-once-again-liebster-blog-award.html

    Regards,
    Solya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. same :) i'm in love with it, i can't wait to wear it haha <3

      Delete