Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years resolution

Hey lovelies

So, New Years resolution. Hmm.
I always make a massive list on my New Years resolution but i never do any of them, therefore my first one this year is to stick on my New Years resolution haha.


Next, is to save up. Now that's a really hard thing for me to do as i'm just a spender than a saver. I want to do this because i just spend my money really stupidly without thinking whether i actually need it or not. I know mum would agree with me on this one. I don't want to ask anymore money from my mum or dad. When i say saving up, i don't mean to just save up and use the money at the end of the year to go shopping or something, i want to use the money i saved up for my future as i am a wonderlust. It's a strong desire to travel the world. I want to go to all of the amazing places on this earth.



Third, i want to be healthy and get fit. I'm going to do this by eating more healthy food rather than junk food which is going to be really hard for me because my love for pizza is like no other and I eat crisps like every day but nothing good comes easy. I'm also going to try and walk more often rather than use public transport to go everywhere and it also saves up my money. 


This year, I also want to try and take pictures every single day because I want to capture very single moments of 2014 and this way, I'll be pushed to do something productive for me to be able to take great pictures instead of being the lazy old me 


That is all for my New Year resolution, what's yours? Leave your comments down below, I'd love to know what it is! 
Alya x 

1 comment: