Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Eve Make up and Outfits

Hey lovelies

IT'S NEW YEARS EVE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I'm really overwhelmed with the fact that it is New Year Eve. I hope you're all having a great time whether if you're having a party or just staying at home watching films.


We're having a little family gathering in my house tonight and i thought i'd make a bit of an effort with my make up and outfits that's quite dressy so i thought i'd share it with you.
This is all of the make up products I'm going to be using 



For my complexion i'm using the Collection conceal, Maybelline BB cream, Rimmel powder and MUA bronzer and blended in together with my real technique brush. I also apply a bit of blush from Topshop.
For my eye make up, i went with the smokey eyes using my old eye shadows, and i also went with a winged eyeliner using MUA black eyeliner.
For my lips, i apply the Maybelline baby lips first to moisturize my lips and after i apply the dark purple lipstick from Topshop which i talked a little more on my previous post. And this is the result ..


For the outfit I wore this dress that I got from Topshop. I absolutely adore this dress with its lace details on the tops half of the dress. The colour is quite flirty, perfect for going to a party on New Year's Eve. It also matches the colour of my lips as I only applied it once. 
I'm wearing my heeled boots that I got the other day on Boxing Day. 


I always leave my hair till last because I never know what to do with it and if I do it first I never have time to do the rest haha. And I went for half pony hairstyle as it's very simple to do but it still looks like you've put an effort on to it. I tied it with my favourite scrunchies. It's velvet and burgundy, two of my favourite things. It's available in Topshop for £4! And I leave the rest of my hair natural. 


That is it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed reading it and HAPPY NEW YEARS! 2014 is just a couple of hours away ahhh, I hope you're having a great night! 
Alya x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries and thank you :)
      Hope you had an amazing year, can't wait to read more of your blog next year!
      Lovely greets from England

      Delete
  2. I love your eye make up and lip color! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Hope you had a great year, Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  3. I have nominated you for the liebster awards. Check this link out.
    http://sabinaschoices.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-awards.html
    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete