Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas shopping trip with Emily

Hey everyone 
Are you all getting into the Christmas spirit because me and Emily are, with our turkey and Christmas tree hats 


Intentionally, we were planning to go to town for an hour or two then go to Emily's house but yeah that didn't happen. We were pulled in by the power of shopping. Every shop looks beautiful with its Christmas decorations. Town was just stunning. One of my favourites things about Christmas is seeing decorations everywhere, I love it. 






Although, I'm not too keen on the big Christmas tree in the middle of town. It changes colour every 5 seconds or so, I really dislike it for some reason. But we still managed to get a selfie with it haha 



It's been a sucessful shopping trip for me so therefore for the next blog post - which will be posted soon is going to be about Christmas Gift Guide for HER. Look out for it 
Alya x 




No comments:

Post a Comment