Sunday 24 November 2013

Life Update

Hey everyone

I'm truly sorry that i haven't post much lately, i've been ever so busy, which is a surprise. Anyway this is just going to be about a little update about my life

i've been enjoying life ever so much lately and yes that is indeed a good news. I've finally found my true best friends and i'm so glad i've got them. This blog is getting a lot of pageviews and interests makes me feel so happy. And last but not least, CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP!!! if you can't tell already, i'm so excited about it like i can't even explain it in words.

Let's move on to my next point before i blabber on and on about Christmas, i've been thinking to start my very own channel on YouTube which will has the same content as this blog as i feel like this blog has gave me more confidence to step into the next level; YouTube videos. I'm still not sure about it yet but i've received a lot of support from my friends which also added more confidence. I'm going to work as hard as i can to get everything sorted and start soon so that i could include the Christmas editions.

So yeah, i'm sorry if you were hoping for a fashion/beauty post but i'll have a new video coming out in a couple of weeks time (hopefully).
Thank you for taking your time reading this, see you soon my lovelies
Alya x

No comments:

Post a Comment