Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Gift Guide for HER

It's a couple of weeks away from that time of the year; CHRISTMAS!
And getting presents is actually one of my favourite things about Christmas. But it can be hard sometimes so today i'm going to share with you what i got for my friends and maybe it can be useful for some of you who needs to get a present some time soon for quite a cheap price!


These are the main presents, i'll post another one and it'll be about little things that you can put on stoking soon!!!
So, let's get started.

The first shop i went to was Body Shop. This is because i was attracted by the way they set the store and from the outside it just looks so festive. And they didn't disappoint me. They've got loads of cute gifts for such a cheap price. I didn't know which one to choose because there were that many option. But at the end i got the "Mini Novelty Strawberry". I chose this mainly because of the packaging. It just looks so Christmasy and festive. It contains a Strawberry soap in the shape of love heart and Strawberry Shower Gel. I have a lot of Body Shop products and the strawberry shower gel is one of my favourite one as it's very refreshing. This was for £5 only, i thought it was a right bargain!


£5

Sticking with the beauty topics, i went to Boots and i was overwhelmed by the amount of gifts they do. I felt like i was in a heaven of presents. It was so hard to decide what to get so i went to the Soap and Glory section as it is one of my favourite brand. I picked the "bright and BUBBLY". It contains of shower & bath body wash, body cream, body scrub, hand cream and shower puff. It has a lot of products inside it which is great. 


£10

 Debenhams is up on my shopping list. My first intention was to get an Urban Decay Naked Pallet but unfortunately the don't do an Urban Decay counter in there or any shop other around my area. I searched and searched but I didn't get it. I was gutted but I found an alternation to it. I found the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume as I've always loved to have one so I thought I'd be nice to get someone that. Everyone loves perfumes, girls or boys, mens or womens. It's the easiest option. I thought this one is quite on the luxury side. The design and packaging is so cute, it is very girly indeed. Perfect for your friend, girlfriend, even your mum.


£22

When I went on websites to find Christmas presents, I found out that H&M does some really good deals. So of course, I went to H&M and their products are so inexpensive and affordable but they're really good. A lot of jewellery such as rings and necklaces are on sale starting from £1 only with different range of choices. I went to that section and found a necklace that I thought would be perfect for my friends. She doesn't like big statement necklace - which was what were mostly there, so I thought this one would be perfect. 


£3 (sale)

I also found a fragrance that smells absolutely gorgeous. It's very refreshing. There are 2 types, this green haze and the other one is in the colour pink/peach. I prefer that one but there wasn't any left except the one that was displayed, there's none left, no wonder why, it's gorgeous. But this one is also has a nice smell. The packaging catches my eyes. I'm in love with it, but unfortunately I can't have it 😥

£2.99

Last but certainly not least, i went to Topshop. No shopping can be done without going to Topshop and they had loads of cute things but i was budgeting myself because i know i'll probably spend most of my money there when i haven't been to other shops. I've always loved Topshop makeup and that was my intention but something else catches my eyes, these Hottie. They're basically a body warmer that you put in the microwave and it'll heat up, the advances on these is that you can cuddle it all day and it is extremely soft. + They're only £8!!! There is also an introduction at the back.


£8

Phone case is a good present if you're not that close to that person and you're not really sure what to get them and don't want to spend a lot of money to get a gift for them. I've got this particular one from Topshop as I thought I look really cute with its bear prints. 


£8

Topshop also does a really good makeup gift set for a reasonable price. I chose this one that consist of red lipstick and a blusher. They do a big range of makeup products and in range of colours. The packaging is in a bag that you could re-use and put more makeup in it. They're also in neon colours, as you can see. 

£12

Last gift, but certainly not least, the Mazzi Maz wristband! If you read my previous posts, you'd probably know that that i'm a massive Youtubers fans, Mazzi Maz is one of them. My friends are all fangirls as well, they're just as obsessed as i am. If you're friends are obsessed with bands/youtubers/singers or anything like that, get them these kind of things. A CD of theirs, T-shirt with anything related to them, Or go on their websites and see if they sell any products.

£3 (sale)


I hope this was helpful for some of you in some way or another. I'd appreciate it if you share it with your friends on other social media. Follow me on twitter @alya_sabil and tweet me your opinion. 
There is going to be a lot of post that is Christmas related coming soon; tags, DIY, playlist, etc.
Thank you for reading and have a jolly time if you're doing your Christmas shopping everyone.
Alya x

No comments:

Post a Comment