Monday 30 December 2013

Trace back my 2013

Hey lovelies

The title of this blog is "trace back my 2013" and that's exactly what i'm going to do now because i honestly couldn't remember precisely what happened throughout this year. Therefore i'm going to search and look through photos from this and i'll share it with you guys


2013 started off quite well with me achieving me something.
January was the month that I won a badminton tournament playing double with my best friend. We came 3rd, not what I was aiming for but i was still quite proud of it as it was my first ever badminton tournament. The lesson I learned from that was to not give up, I'm still currently playing badminton every Sunday in the hope of improving my skill. 



February was the month that it snowed fr the first time during the winter season. It was late but still great. I've always loved the snow, it's just such a beautiful sight. The coldness lead me to my new obsession; Starbucks. I started to go to Starbucks very often to keep me warm, haha well that was my excuse. It's just a great place to stay, coffee and free wifi, what's not to love ey 








March was just so boring, the normal life of a teenager at school. Although school is always a laugh with these girls. Shame we're not as close anymore, I do miss them


April, the start of Spring, such a beautiful season. Me, my mum and her friends went to York for a girly time. We went around to visit the old buildings and main tourists places and obviously, we went shopping. 


May, hm i honestly couldn't remember anything and there is no photos or anything to help me remember it, it was just probably one of those pointless boring months full of school work and REVISION


June was stressful and yet very exciting as it was the month before the summer holiday. School work was really stressful with the last minute assessments and deadline but summer holiday just next month gave me motivation to keep going



July was the month full of happiness, the start of summer. It was the summer break but before we broke off, we went on a school trip to Pleasure Island which is  a theme park. It might just the end of school trip to some people but for me it was one of the most important moments of my life. I have this anxiety with rides and i've gotten after that fear after this trip with the help of my friends which i really appreciate.  


August was a daring month. It was the month when i decided to start this blog and it was one of the greatest decision i've ever made, i love doing this so much. Alongside running this blog, i was enjoying summer holiday so very much. August the 25th was my birthday and me and my family went to Nottingham to celebrate it. It was a great day out, nothing much, just me and my family spending time together going around Nottingham and had a little picnic.



September was the end of the summer break but just before we went back to school, there was this local music festival called Humberside Festival. I had such a great time as i watched one of my favourite band; The 1975 live and for free. Now that was memorable, i also made a few friends there which is also a good thing. And after that it's just back to school, but it was quite exciting as we moved back to our original school that's just been refurbished for a year long. 


October, the start of autumn. My favourite season, my favourite time of the year. The temperature is just perfect; quite cold but the sun is still shining bright, the atmosphere and the sight is just beautiful. I love seeing all the different coloured leaves falling gracefully off its own tree. I could just watch it fall all day, i especially love stepping on crunchy leaves. 





November was the month where me and best friends got really close and i mean seriously close. I treat them like my sisters rather than my best friends now. We started to make YouTube videos that month and we are so happy and thankful with the respond people are giving us. Check us on YouTube if you haven't already, it would mean so much to us, we're called Hashtags, i made a bog post about it. Here's the link if you want to check it out  http://alyatheblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/youtube-channel.html


December, wow december went by so fast. It's just a few days before it's finished. So unbelievable. It's just a month full of happiness for me. I loved every singe second of it by spending my time with my bestest friends.



So what have you guys done this year? Leave them in the comments, I'd like to know haha I'm so nosey 
Alya x 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much Nessa
      i've just followed your blog and i'm loving it already <3

      Delete
  2. You've had quite the year. I hope you'll also have a great 2014. Thanks for the follow. I have followed you back!


    TheLifeOfVictoriaJane247

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really looking forward to 2014 and what it has for me! No worries and thank you <3

      Delete