Monday 6 January 2014

Outfit of the day

Hey lovelies

Today was a little shopping trip for school and my best friend birthday presents and i thought i'll share my outfit because i actually like my outfit which makes my day 10x better. This outfit also makes me feel really sophisticated and lady-like. Most of the things that i'm wearing are from the Boxing Day sales and i find it quite exciting to wear new clothes for the first time. I'm actually surprised that they all cooperate together. This is the full view of the outfit :







Boyfriend coat - Topshop 
Playsuit - River Island 
Bag - Primark
Heeled boots - H&M
Ring - New Look 
Phone case - Primark

I also couldn't help myself but went to Costa to get the honeycomb hot chocolate after watching one of Tanya Burr's vlogmas which she said was delicious and she is not wrong! If you haven't tried it yet, i highly recommend it. It is gorgeous!


Thank you for reading!
Alya x

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for The Liebster Award ! Please check my blog for more details on your nomination, congratulations hun x

    http://chasinghopeaway.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete