Sunday 12 January 2014

Outfit of the day

Hey lovelies

Me and my friend, Emily decided to explore the old town today to film her lookbook and we discovered some pretty great place that we didn't even know it was there/ what the history behind it was. So I'm going to share with you my outfit today and talk through my day. 


The weather today was improving, the sun was out but still quite cold which was perfect in my opinion, sweater weather! I wore this jumper with gems details all over the top which I love. 


I paired it up with this gorgeous daisy printed skirt which I didn't even know I've  got this. The colour is cream/ nude which matches my jumper. The skirt itself is very flowy and easy to move around. 


I had to carry a bag that would fit a lot of things for shopping and my camera so I wore this nude/ light peach bag with black outlines to match the outfit but yet again very spacious and useful. 


The whole outfit in General is very pale and nude, so I decided to wear my bright blue boyfriend coat that's becoming my favourite coat lately. It gives the outfit a pop of colour. It's a contrast but it kind of combine the whole outfit in some way as the daisy print on the skirt is coloured in blue


For accessories i'm wearing this gorgeous floral bracelet which i absolutely adore in the colour peach. I used to wear this everyday and everywhere i go, it just seemed to dissapear but i found it today and i just love it so much. I'm also wearing my earings which i bought a while ago in Primark




And last but not least, my ankle heeled boots! I can't describe how i love this. It's definitely my favourite of the month. It just goes with everything. It makes the outfit looks complete. I highly recommend this! Once you buy it, you'll never regret it.


My outfit today is basically putting together my old clothes and accessories.

The pictures was taken in a church called "St. Mary's Virgin". And a lovely man walked past us and told us a story behind it all. This church is the oldest one in Hull and the one next to it (which i didn't take a photo of) is apparently the biggest one in England. We were surprised and fascinated at the same time, it was great meeting him.

I also purchased a few little things today so i'll write a blog post about it some time soon! You can probably guess what it is ;)


Thank you for reading
Alya x










No comments:

Post a Comment