Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lush Purchases

Hey lovelies 

Lush is one of my favourite shop, ever! Walking into lush is basically walking into heaven. All you can smell as you enter the shop is gorgeous scents and bath bombs in varies different colours and types. 



Every time i walked past it, I just couldn't resist going in. This time, with very little money on me, I managed to get these 2 gorgeous bath bombs.



First thing I've got is this bath bomb that has an amazing design, I absolutely love the look of this! It's called "Tisty Tosty". It just looks so elegant. I mean how can you not buy this. The flower petals in it is so beautiful. The smell of this bath bomb is like a lavender, so fresh and just a beautiful flower scent. I can not wait to try it out.


The second and surprisingly last is "Golden Wonder". As you can probably guess, it is indeed gold, once you've touched it there is no escape of you getting gold everywhere. The size of it is rather big which is great because it means you can break it up and use bits by bits. The smell is so fresh. This was on SALE, which made it even hard to resist. It's such a good purchase. I definitely recommend to have a look on your local store while the sale is still on as they do really great deals. I got this one for around £1, yep such a bargain isn't it. 


Lush always give surprises and the surprise of this bath bomb amaze me haha. Judging from what you can see you'd expect yellow/ gold coloured water in your bath. But inside this particular bath bomb, there are three layers. A bright blue comes out once you break out the first gold layer and inside it is little bath bombs with different variation of colours (they remind me of chocolate buttons haha). At the end, your bath will be filled with torquaise/ light green coloured water like the ocean with little speckles of gold. 




Thank you for reading my attempts on describing the smell and just generally describing these bath bombs haha 
Alya xo

No comments:

Post a Comment