Tuesday 7 January 2014

Maybelline Babylips

My lips get really dry during this time of the year and it gets damaged. But thankfully I found out about this Babylips. They are literally my life saver. I use a lot of lip balms, particularly the Vaseline but I have to use my fingers to apply it on my lips which i hate because when I go out, the weather is really cold which means my hands needs to get wrapped up in my favourite pair of gloves and taking it off to re-apply lip balm is not an option. This Babylips allows me to just re-apply at any time without stuggle. 
Also they are really moisturizing and has definitely helped my lips a lot. They give a hint of colours which I love, I usually put it on before applying a matte lipstick as it would benefit my lips to be moisturized.
bought this product when it first went out and I've been using it ever since. It's a great purchase and very an inexpensive. You could find these at any local drugstore such as boots and superdrug. If you haven't got it ready, I definitely reccomend this product to try, especially if your lips gets really dry. 



also got this one for free after purchasing 3 products from Maybelline. It's also limited edition so I was thankful to have it. It's in the shade Cherry Velvet and the name just describes itself. So go and grab 3 products from Maybelline from Superdrug or Boots and if you're lucky you might get these for free. The size is absolutely adorable, I love it. I can take it everywhere I go 




Alya x

3 comments:

  1. I love these!! Just bought the peach coloured one its so good

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same i can't get enough of it! that peach coloured one is calling me haha

      Delete
  2. I love these too! I also hate vaseline pots where you have to dip your fingers in and it would get into your nails. Thats very annoying. Great review! xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete