Saturday 24 May 2014

Styling my dungaree

Hey lovelies

The weather's been improving lately, here in England (Surprise, surprise!) I've been seeing a lot of people wearing some summery outfits which makes me so excited and get into the summer vibes! So i went through my wardrobe and searched for some summery clothes and i found my dungaree! I was so glad to have found it then i questioned myself, why didn't i wear it throughout last summer, i only wore it for like a couple of times and i figured out that it's such a statement piece that can be hard to style especially with the tomboy vibes that it has. Therefore i'm going to be doing a few blog post on how to style it in different ways! From girly to grunge! So make sure to follow me and look out for those!

The reason behind my love for dungarees is the fact that it reminded me of my childhood so much and i just can't wait to wear it throughout this summer!

Thank you for reading,
Alya x

Instagram : @_alya_salsabila
Twitter : @alya_sabil
Email : alyasalsabila1999@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment