Thursday 15 May 2014

Schedule?? What's been happening??

Hey lovelies

I am completely aware that I have not been posting anything for a while, it's actually shocking! But I do have a valid reason behind this haha so please forgive me. I've been preparing myself for my GCSE exams and it is obviously rather important, it's definitely something that I should prioritize first. However I am going to have a schedule from now on. I and determined to be more active on blogging because I really do enjoy it. Therefore I am going to post every Sunday morning, yes, I repeat, I AM GOING TO POST EVERY SUNDAY MORNING! 

Also I might as well tell you guys what's been happening in my life in the lay couple of weeks/ months. This year has gone by ridiculously fast in my opinion and I don't know if I like that or not because on one side I am SO excited for summer but on the other side, I feel like I'm growing too fast; I'm going to be in year 11 after summer holiday and that really scares me. 

And omg I can't not mention this, I met Mazzi Maz and Sam Pepper a few weeks ago on the 3rd of May with a couple of my best friends and honestly, it was one of the best day of my life, no joke. I made friends with some amazing people while I was there and it was great being surrounded by people who has the same interest as you! I am just so grateful to have the opportunity to meet them, they were so kind and just the was you expected them to be, if not 10x better haha. Me and my friends also had a chance to meet and talked to Chip Daddy for a little while after the show. You can go on my Instagram if you would like to see some of the pictures!  

That is all really, I've just been revising, how fun! Anyway, I can promise you that future posts will be a lot better than before, I'm going to be putting in more effort with everything. Expect a lot of outfits, reviews and many more! (Leave in the comment section below what you want to read from me as that would be very helpful!) 

Thank you for reading, 
Alya x 

Twitter : @alya_sabil
Instagram : @_alya_salsabila 

No comments:

Post a Comment