Friday 16 May 2014

Is choker a shocker or a lover

Hey lovelies 

Chokers are such a controversial piece of jewellery as there are so many different opinions towards it. I personally think it's great but other might think the opposite. 

If you can choose the right one to wear with the right outfit, I think it will turn out just fine and it will complete the look. 

It certainly has that 90's vibes to it which is something I adore. But others have different styles that they prefer and I have no problem with that. Although I do have a problem when some people critise  others just because they're wearing it. Why? First of all, it is none of your business, someone's appearance will not affect you in one way or another. Your comments MIGHT affect them when it shouldn't. It shouldn't be a big deal! Second of all, that choker could mean a lot more to some people than it seems and it is not your job to ruin that sense of treasure. 

That's my opinion towards it, share yours in the comment below as it is an interesting topic and I would like to see it from different point of views! 

Thank you for reading, just a reminder that this is something I want to discuss, so please leave a comment, 
Alya x 

Instagram : @_alya_salsabila
Twitter : @alya_sabil
Email : alyasalsabila1999@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment