Wednesday 6 November 2013

New purchases

Hey everyone
Sorry i haven't post many new blog lately as i've been so busy during the half term holiday, although i did a lot of shopping which makes me very happy. So i thought i'll share my recent products that i've purchased lately.

First day of half term, i went straight to do a bit of shopping with Emileigh. (Check out her blog www.allthingsemilyhealeas.blogspot.co.uk) We were planning to buy make up products only that day and we successfully got some really nice products but we were gutted as we couldn't find any shop that sells Urban Decay, Naked pallet.


As you can see above, i bought some high street make up that people have been talking about a lot lately


I bought the real technique brush as it's been recommended a lot on many tutorials/hauls videos that i watch on youtube and now i understand why. The brush is so bush and it's perfect for blending foundation or conceal and gives you a nice finish. 


While i was in Superdrug i also bought another maybelline baby lips "peach kiss" as i've been loving the "pink punch". I find it so moisturizing. It acts like lip balm but gives a bit of colour at the same time with a gorgeous smell. It's my life saver, i take it everywhere i go now


Maybelline BB cream has always been my favourite foundation since it came out because it has the perfect consistency for someone like me who doesn't like too much coverage so i got another one. It has the perfect coverage. I just wish they do them in bigger size.

And i can't go home from town without going to Topshop but nothing really catches my eyes except the mini lip bullet, the packaging is so cute and it's only for £5 so why not. I've used it a couple of times now and i love it so much. I just love wearing red/dark lipstick during autumn. You can buy online here http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/make-up-431/lips-471/mini-lip-bullet-2369951?bi=1&ps=20


Moving on to Fashion.
I didn't buy a lot of clothes lately which is an achievement for me. I did buy few bits and bobs for the autumn/winter season. The essential piece of clothing that you have to have is JUMPERS/SWEATER! Even just talking about them just makes me feel all warm and comfy. Great for layering as well! I already have quite a few but i bought a basic, off white jumper from H&M to add to my collection. 


 

Linking to the whole knitted and white, i also bought a beanie from River Island for such a good bargain. £3 only!


I like wearing hats and beanies when it's autumn/winter time. I feel right wearing them, not only that it adds something to the outfit, i just wouldn't be able to wear hats during summer because i  just want to be free and wear small amount of clothing so it's the only time for me. For that reason i bought a bowler hat as i saw one in Topshop, i love it so much but again, the cost. So i found a vintage shop that sells them for £10 only.

 

The Magpie's Den
The one that i tried in Topshop. Yes we are indeed popping trace
I've been wanting a velvet piece of clothing and i finally found the one that i like at a reasonable price in River Island (sale) for £12. I wore it for Halloween which you can check out in my last blog post. The colour is perfect for autumn/winter and i think it's quite girly with the floral pattern on it. You can just pair it with a black jumper and it would look so nice as it'd be the main piece of the outfit.


Last fashion stuff is this black ankle boots from Primark for £8. I needed a new shoes for school but i didn't have a lot of money with me when i went to town that day so Primark is the place to go. I didn't have a chance to look around but i'm quite happy with this. I like the texture and the leopard print inside it.




I also got some random stuff to decorate my room a bit; fairy lights and floral print storage box. They're both from Home Bargain in such a cheap price. i'm so glad i bought the fairy lights, i love it so much. It makes my room look so cute and quite festive as it is like a month away from Christmas now, i'm getting so excited about it already haha. I bought the storage box mainly because it was so cheap and it look quite nice but it's actually been useful and looks pretty at the same time. 



That is it. Hope you didn't get bored reading all that haha. 
Alya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment