Wednesday 16 October 2013

Summer 2013

Summer this year has been great. It's not been the best but still, i had loads of fun with my friends. Laughter in the air. New memories been made and captured.



I spent most of my time in the local park laying in the grass enjoying the beauty of the sun whilst it's out. I made loads of daisy chains which i absolutely adore. Eating ice creams in the heat of summer and just making most of the sun. But me and Amy's aim was to make some new friends and we successfully did it.

Oh and one little fact about me which is quite embarrassing to share is that i can't go on swings, yep. Don't even ask because i don't know myself ((Boyfriend is needed; to push me haha))




Also, i spend quite a lot of money on Starbucks. Whenever i'm depressed, i go there. Whenever i'm happy i go there. The amount of time i go there is ridiculous but that's just the way it is. It's my guilty pleasure.
I always try something new but my all time favorite is, Caramel Frappuccino. Triple caramel frappuccino, coffee base with cream on top to be precise;)
Free internet is provided as well which is always a good thing for people like me who just can't live without the internet.


Along with Starbucks, Barbeque is another favorite of my summer. It's a great way to spend time with your family while enjoying the sun outside.
I went to a lot of BBQ Party, it was great fun + FREE FOOD!! haha






Time went by so fast as i spend the rest of the holiday on the internet. Watching YouTube videos, tweeting, re-blogging post on tumblr became a routine. Wake up, eat, go on the internet, sleep and repeat.
My life is ruled by the internet and my social life began to fade as most of my friends went on holiday leaving me here in Hull.
Summertime Sadness.


Follow me on twitter : @alya_sabil
Follow me on tumblr : www.memoriesdestr0y-us.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment