Wednesday 16 October 2013

Body Shop

Hey

Few weeks ago, i went to York with my mum to do a bit of shopping. We went to York Fashion Designer Outlets. Most of the things there are half price to the original price if you buy it somewhere else so it was a real bargain but nothing really catches my eyes. While my mum got so many stuff, i still didn't get anything. So i went to Body Shop and found a pack of bath products; Body butter, Body scrub, shampoo and a scrubber that was inside a bag.  I chose the coconut as the smell of it is absolutely beautiful. Smelt like heaven if you're asking me





The size of it is quite small but i think it's perfect if you're going somewhere for a couple of days and you can just pop it in your bag. Great for traveling.You can also add other things that you need in the bag as there's still more space

No comments:

Post a Comment