Monday 24 March 2014

Haul

Hey lovelies

I am aware that I haven't posted anything in a while as I've been rather busy. But today I have a fashion and beauty haul to share with you.

I'm going to start it off with the fashion haul. As we all know, we're nearing spring/ summer which means that I need to revamp my wardrobe. I have seen a lot of people wearing kimono and it was the first thing in my shopping list. I've seen a few really nice one from Topshop but they're slightly too expensive for me so I went to buy this one from New look. The main colour is black which is great as it means that I can pair it with anything and I love the floral prints as it adds that summery vibes. Kimono is a great piece to have in your wardrobe as it is so versatile. It's good for layering up and perfect for summer with its light weight material. Cost : £12.99



Knowing me, it's not really a surprise to buy clothes that are mostly black, blue, grey or white. I found this top in the sale from Zara which says "date me please" it's very light weight material, very slouchy, just generally great to chill or layering. Cost : £5.99



You can either love or hate choker. I've always been a lover of choker even though I don't even know that it will suit me. I decided to pick this one up from Topshop which is so beautiful in my opinion. The colour is acceptable for spring/ summer so why not. Cost : £6.50



These cut out boots are really on trend at the moment and I've been checking out different stores for it. I took a trip to Topshop and found one at the cost of £30 which is alright. I was just about to buy it until I realise that they don't have my size, sighh. So I went to Primark and found the exact same one (well kind of) for a cheaper prize. It's absolutely stunning, I am in love with it and I am just thrilled to have found it. Cost : £14.00


Moving on to the beauty haul, I have the full set of the Real Technique brushes. I originally have a few individual ones and i wear it non stop so I thought it's about time to purchase the full pack. You've probably heard about this a lot but yeah it's honestly so great, it also comes with its own case which would be very useful if you're traveling. Cost : £20.99



From Lush aka one of my favourite shops, I decided to re-purchase the Lip Scrub Bubblegum. I can't get enough of it. It smells and taste amazing. Cost : £5.10



My school is recently allowing nail polish to be worn which is such a relieve. The amount of time people get in trouble because of them is ridiculous. And for that, I purchased a few nail polishes. I purchased 2 colours from MUA; Pistachio Ice Cream, which I would describe as a mint green & Bold Blue, this colour remind me of the blue summer sky, they are so pretty. I've been wearing the Pistachio Ice Cream since I bought it and I received so many compliments for it. When people ask where they're from and how much they are, everyone get surprised as it is so cheap; £1 each! I also got another nail polish from Topshop which was in sale for £1. It is in the colour Straight Laced. I would describe this colour as a really light purple with a hint of grey. These three colours are beautiful for spring/ summer. 



And that is everything. I hope you enjoyed it! 
Alya xo

No comments:

Post a Comment